Main > Fake Id Tips
FAKE ID and Fake Identification FAKE ID Cards New Identity Fake Driving License or Fake id fake id
Professionals suggest you should have 8 to 12 times your income in fake id. It's not that simple. Here are some important questions which will help determine your insurance needs.
- How much will your funeral cost?
- Do you want to pay off your mortgage if you should die?
- Do dependents count on your income?
- Should you have money set aside for college education or retirement for your spouse?
- What other expenses do you have that would still exist if you died?
Attach a dollar figure to each of these numbers. You can use our fake ids needs calculator to do some of the math for you. One way to calculate income needs is to multiply the number of years your spouse/family will need income
by how much income is needed. This method works best if only a limited number of years are required, say 5-10 years. If your family will need the income for
an extended period of time, then it's probably better to divide the income needed by an conservative interest rate of say, 3%. This way, the fake ids
death benefit will 'spin-off' the desired amount of income for an indefinite period.
In any event, it is a good idea to discuss your needs with an experienced fake ids agent and to compare rates among a few companies.
« Can I pay someone elses fakeid fakeid?